"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

Forum 2 weeks ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

Germany international, Jamal Musiala has said that his father is a Nigerian, who always tells him culture.

The Bayern Munich midfielder stated this while expressing his admiration for Nigerian culture and declaring his love for African delicacy ‘fufu’.

The 21-year-old spoke recently when he appeared as a guest on the popular show ‘How Hungry Are You’ by Chef Serge Ibaka.

Musiala also admitted that he had never been to Nigeria, but said he grew up knowing a lot about Nigeria and African cultures.

“I have never been to Africa before even though I always wanted to but we have never really had the time to go over there,” Musiala said.

“My dad is from Nigeria and he always tells me about the culture and everything about African foods. My dad made fufu while I was growing up back in England; he made this dish [fufu] every other day.”

Musiala was born in Stuttgart to a Nigerian father and a German mother.

He was raised in England from the age of seven after his family moved to the United Kingdom.

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 7:38 AM Silas Onuoha <[email protected]> wrote:

Germany international, Jamal Musiala has said that his father is a Nigerian, who always tells him culture.

The Bayern Munich midfielder stated this while expressing his admiration for Nigerian culture and declaring his love for African delicacy ‘fufu’.

The 21-year-old spoke recently when he appeared as a guest on the popular show ‘How Hungry Are You’ by Chef Serge Ibaka.

Musiala also admitted that he had never been to Nigeria, but said he grew up knowing a lot about Nigeria and African cultures.

“I have never been to Africa before even though I always wanted to but we have never really had the time to go over there,” Musiala said.

“My dad is from Nigeria and he always tells me about the culture and everything about African foods. My dad made fufu while I was growing up back in England; he made this dish [fufu] every other day.”

Musiala was born in Stuttgart to a Nigerian father and a German mother.

He was raised in England from the age of seven after his family moved to the United Kingdom.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers
Forum | 21 hours ago

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 21 hours ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer

EPL: Crystal Palace winger, Olise still eligible to play for Nigeria after Euros snub
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Crystal Palace winger, Olise still eligible to play for Nigeria after Euros snub

Party politics in Nigeria fragile – IPAC boss, Dantalle
Forum | 1 day ago

Party politics in Nigeria fragile – IPAC boss, Dantalle