Kendrick Lamar Wins Best Rap Song for “The Heart Part 5” at the 2023 Grammys

Forum 1 year ago

Kendrick Lamar Wins Best Rap Song for “The Heart Part 5” at the 2023 Grammys

Kendrick Lamar has won the 2023 Grammy Award for Best Rap Song with “The Heart Part 5.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee6b31514b7b6ec2a83233a738baa40c.jpg

The 2022 single, which preceded the rapper’s Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers, took home the award over entries from fellow nominees DJ Khaled (“God Did”), Future (“Wait for U”), Gunna (“Pushin P”), and Jack Harlow (“Churchill Downs”).

Lamar has been nominated for Best Rap Song nine times, and he’s now won the award four times, having previously been recognized for “I,” “Alright,” and “Humble.” He was nominated last year for “Family Ties,” but the trophy ended up going to Kanye West for “Jail.”

Lamar received the second-most 2023 nominations, getting nods for eight awards. He’d won 14 career Grammys coming into the day. Shortly before winning Best Rap Song, Lamar won Best Rap Performance for “The Heart Part 5.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 2 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi