Watch Boma & Tega Alleged S3xtape in the Big Brother House (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Watch Boma & Tega Alleged S3xtape in the Big Brother House (Video)

Fans of the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija reality TV show have been debating on diverse platforms on whether housemates Tega and Boma truly had sex as depicted in some clips.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c967c082eda2909fd1b5ee75613b93b2.jpg

In the video which has since gone viral across the internet, the two housemates could be seen under the duvet in what appeared to be some rhythmic movements of two adults getting steamy with each other.

Fans of the show have been pouring out their thoughts over the action of the duo, especially Tega who is reportedly a married woman.

Watch the clips below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti